"Help" managed to fend off competition from new thriller, horror and comedy, as a general box-office hit by stormy weather on the East Coast. The adaptation of the popular novel took in another $ 14,300,000 over the weekend to remain in first place with $ 96.6 million total.
Top Box Office five: 1. "Help," $ 14,300,000
2. "Colombiana" 10,3 million
3. "Do not fear the darkness," $ 8,600,000
4. "Improving the Planet of the Apes", $ 8,600,000
5. "Stupid our brother" $ 6,500,000
"Help" was in theaters for three weeks and, of course, cross $ 100 million mark domestically in the near future.
"Stupid our brother" was the only big new release weekend getting mostly favorable reviews from critics, according to Rotten Tomatoes, but is open to the worst box office. Paul Rudd comedy earned only $ 6.5 million.
The new release schedule this weekend including the spy thriller "Obligation".
Check all that we had to "fool our brother."
For the latest news, celebrity columns, humor and more – updated around the clock – MTVMoviesBlog.com visit.
source : www.mtv.com
- James' Rep: 'There Are No Sex Tapes'
- Capsule reviews: `Alice in Wonderland' and others
- Affleck Keeps I'm Still Here Audience Guessing
- Stars Urge Fans To Help With Oil Disaster
- Movie Reviews: â€œKillersâ€
- Personal Diaries Helped McAvoy With Last Station Role
- Michael Lohan Escapes Harassment Charge
- McCord Kept Revealing Nip/Tuck Scenes From Her Dad
- Branagh's Pleasure At Collins' Screening Payment
- Hollywood snubs proposed betting on ticket sales
Submited by admin - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback