Fresh off her turn in “Rock of Ages,” Julianne Hough has lined up yet another project.
The 24-year-old beauty will star in the Diablo Cody-penned romantic dramedy, “Time and a Half,” according to Variety.
PLAY IT NOW: Julianne Hough Talks Rock Of Ages, Meeting Tom Cruise & Pole Dancing
The blond beauty will play a trophy store temp worker, who, having recently graduated from college, happens upon her sister’s high school boyfriend (with whom she had a one-night stand), the trade paper reports.
“The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” writer Ol Parker will direct the film, according to Variety.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Funny Ladies! The Glorious Women Of TV Comedy
“Time and a Half” will be Julianne’s second collaboration with the “Juno” writer – the star recently wrapped production on Diablo’s untitled directorial debut, alongside Russell Brand, Holly Hunter and Octavia Spencer.
In addition to her work with Diablo, Julianne is currently filming the motion picture adaptation of Nicholas Sparks’ novel “Safe Haven,” with Cobie Smulders and Josh Duhamel.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Former ‘Dancing’ Beauty & Country Cutie Julianne Hough
- 'Deathly Hallows' arrives as end nears for Potter
- Arterton Has Scars To Remember Clash Of The Titans
- German, U.S. films win top prizes at Tribeca festival
- Bridges, Bullock And Basterds Triumph At 2010 Sags
- Will Smith trailer hits from the middle of the appeals NY
- Jackie Chan wants kung fu as Olympic sport
- Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds To Star In Buddy Cop Film
- Trial Of Murdoch’S Top Associates Set For Next Year
- Footloose (2011)
Submited by admin - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback