ROME – The marital drama “Last Night” deals with questions of temptation, betrayal and defining infidelity, and its stars Keira Knightley and Eva Mendes say there are no easy answers.
The movie is about a married couple struggling to confront temptation: For Knightley’s character it’s an old, never-quite-forgotten French love; for her husband, played by “Avatar” star Sam Worthington, it’s a work colleague played by Mendes.
Their moral struggle plays out over the course of one night they spend apart.
The movie opened the Rome film festival on Thursday.
At a press conference, Knightley says each situation is different and the movie doesn’t take a view on whether one is worse, physical infidelity or an unconsummated affair.
Follow Yahoo! News on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook
source : us.rd.yahoo.com
- Felton Enjoying Potter Freedom
- Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson Could Star In Next Tyler Perry Movie
- Paltrow Explains Tearful Oscars Speech
- 'Eclipse' PG-13 Rating Promises 'Intense Action,' 'Some Sensuality'
- Lynch Brands Obama 'Huge Disappointment'
- Rourke Has Great Memories Of Coaching Garcia's Baseball Team
- Moriarty In Alleged Hit-and-run
- 'Twilight' Actor Kellan Lutz Joins 'War Of The Gods'
- "Sex" fails to ignite slumping film box office
- Hollywood studios cut trash production
Submited by McField - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback