Isaiah Washington's financial woes refuse to go awaythe actor is facing a lawsuit from his bank after allegedly falling behind with loan repayments.
The former Grey's Anatomy star, who was fired from the hit medical drama in 2007 for using a derogatory term to describe gay actor T.R. Knight, is being sued by City National Bank bosses, who claim he has yet to repay a $100,000 (£66,660) loan he took out in 2008, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports the bank is demanding the full amount, as well as interest and penalties.
Last year, Washington was threatened with eviction after allegedly failing to pay his landlord over $100,000 (£66,660) in rent on his home in Santa Monica, California.
source : www.imdb.com
- Sorensen Quits Neighbours For Army
- Fights back tears when speaking Duhamel Floods in Minot
- Lucas Closer To Making 3D Star Wars
- Star Wars Is Biggest Grossing Summer Blockbuster
- Capsule reviews: `Tooth Fairy' and others
- Trump Defends Woods And James
- Garfield Wants Varied Career After Spider-man
- Bilson: 'Pregnancy Rumours Are Hilarious'
- Ramsay Accuses Mother-in-law Over Family Fall Out
- Fox Launches Range Of Wigs
Submited by killian - Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback